My Diary 2005-2006

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

HOW DID I FEEL THIS WEEK FOR FINAL EXAMS?

Very pressure because of CSB and final exams. i think its my fault because i didn't review my lessons early. sob.. my grades are going down. so i do my best to make my grades high.

Sir Michael, i need to have a tutor. can you send me the names of deaf teachers who good in english. like read and grammar. i think only a month for tutor.. i want deaf teachers.. i want you but i know it bawal because you are my teacher in english.

Am i too late to learning how to read a book which is difficult?

Math? i hope i will pass and good grades.

Faith? umm little bad because it also going down my grade in that subject. :(

FSL? umm ok lang.

i hope i pass all subject for final grades.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home