My Diary 2005-2006

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

WISH

wish 1: i want to finish my studies and take up business then have a job, i want to be a teacher here in CSB. i teach the students about business those who take up business.i will think/idea to give the students many activity and flowerchart about Business and i will take the students to any place and owner of the place, i will ask him/her to teach/show their products and how did they get the place to put up,etc...... i wish the students to know/learn how to handle budget and what to do.. i just required them to good write in english and math..Michael? what do you think? can you give me any suggest? it it ok for me to become a teacher? even i take up business. business is not for teacher.. if ok, how will i apply here to work?



wish 2: i want to support my family and buy them new house. actually, we dont have any house. the place, where we stay, is owned by the government. sometimes i feel bad because we dont have a house. my dad is 56 years old, he have no work. my mom is 48 years old, she have work, she is only one who support family. almost of time she gets sick. i always pray to God to takecare and give her be strong woman. i want to work hard for my family.



wish 3: i want God to takecare of my family, my dogs, Mark, his family, our house and health. To give us good to remember what we review and also work. To protect us from the bad people and dangerous. To be with us. To bless us always. and To make our wish/dreams happen. God, please takecare of my dogs always. i always think of my dogs everyday/ nite..i miss them sooooooo much.. i wish i kiss them already and hug them so tight. you know what? everynite i sleep, i always wish i sleep with my dogs..



wish 4: when i have many money then have a house and car.. but almost of time, i want to be with my boyfriend.. we can wait unitl we have work and enough money then buy house and car.. we dont rush to get marry.. we just wait what will happen to us in the future.. we always pray to God to make our wish happen.. and if we have enough money then make a family. :) support people who needs foods,clothes,etc....



wish 5: i will have cafe internet, not sure petshop, restaurant & bar and tv for the deaf.. i am thinking of what will i do and where will i get money, place, etc.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home