My Diary 2005-2006

Thursday, June 29, 2006

ALL ABOUT ME AND MY CLASSMATES

what can i say about raphy, he is good friend to me, open- minded, understanding, helping me when i need someone to help me even small problem he still helps me, also he help our classmates, he don’t care who they are. smile, share our experiences, funny, and mature. i like him as my good friend.
But actually i don’t know him that much about his background... but i accept who he is... there is nothing wrong with that. J he is one of the best open-minded and understanding.. wow i want to be same him.. Because sometimes, i not understand him/her when he/she is talking about their bad experince i mean i feel like wrong or tsk.. but i try my best to understand, open-minded and accept who they are.. now look at me, i accept raphy who he is..

Anaditha? she is good friend to me too, she is the one i close. she is understanding, smile, share our experince and simple girl, just like me... but sometimes she is weak, she afraid of someone who is smarter than her. I always tell her to try best her best... but sometimes she not follow me... so better i let her realize someday.. we always help each other when we have problem, need our help, etc... she is very good in swimming wow... i want to be same her... i always practice it... now i little know how to swim. i wish she try to get close our classmates especially josilyn, jonalyn, andref and nadine because they are not so close... i like all our classmates but only one i little don’t like one of our classmates.

Felice, umm she is the one that i little don’t like... because i hate to see her to tell people about me rich... and say bad something about me. she made someone to lost me that i trust. but i just leave her. she is picky to friends who are rich. I still friend with her... i don’t have someone who i trust...

Ralph, he is good friend but i can feel that he is fooling me sometimes, i don’t mind him... we still be friends... Michael, how will i know if someone fool me?

Romalito? he is good friend, but sometimes very rude to others. i just leave him. easy to get mood and angry.. and little lazy.. we still be friends.

Raymond? he is good friends, helping others, understanding and open-minded but sometimes easy to get angry even small problem.. but i understand because have reason..

Nadine? she is good friend but we not so close. but we still friends.. she is friendly, understanding and helping others..

Josilyn? she is good friend, she always smile, just like her sister Jonalyn. she is friendly, understanding, patient and loving to help her family.. she is good girl.. J she wants me to practice draw hehe..but i don't like draw.. but i have to do what she say because she loves to see people draw.. she is helping me to draw..

Jesus? he is good friend, helping and protective of our classmates girls.. he easy follow what people say. easy going. friendly, smile, industrious and always look at girls.. he has a lot of girl’s friends. wow.. good for him. you know what? he has crush on me.. but i have no feel for him.. better he is my friend..

Knesel? she is good friend, very quiet in the class, :) funny, share her experince and shy girl. J our classmates love to help and teach her what she don’t understands the lesson..:) always obey to teachers. friendly..

Joseph? he is good friend, funny, smile and patient.. we also love to help and teach him.. he always help my need.. I am patient to helping him sometimes because I am busy.. but I understand him, has reason..

Jonalyn? she is good friend, she always smile, just like her sister Josilyn. she is friendly, understanding, patient and loving to help her family.. she is good girl.. J we close each other.. J she loves to introduce her friends to me..

Andref? he is good friend, funny, kulit, patient, understanding and loving to play with Knesel and Joseph ha-ha..

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger kira yamato said…

    jerene,

    maybe you could do something to change those you didn't like and adjust those attitudes you didn't appreciate... just take a wiser step...

    :) migs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home