My Diary 2005-2006

Friday, June 02, 2006

my belove family Justiniano




We are 6 family.. I have a parents, brothers and sister. im happy to have them in all my life..my dad's name is Roger S. Justiniano, mom: Tina T. Justiniano,older brother:Justin T. Justiniano,younger sister: Jerwin T. Justiniano and youngest brother: Jero T. Justiniano..hmm what can i say about them? My dad, he is very sweet dad, understanding,patient, support his family,working hard,always be there for us whenever we need him and loving his family..he always tell me "papa's girl" and sometimes he called me baby but i dont like him to call me baby..grrr.. my mom? she is very sweet, little angry, patient,working hard, understanding, support her family, always be there for us and loving her family..she called me love, my love daughter and puche..not baby.. :) she always defends others for the right..she also defend her family to others..she always wants to talk to people who is trying to hurt her family..i love her cooking, the foods sooooo delicious thats why my family got chubby..my friends love her cooking..she loves to shopping.. i have story t o tell you about my love dog, her name is bonsi. labrador is the kind of dog.. we gave our love dog to my mom's friend because our house is too small and not fit for dogs to stay..i always think of my love dog..cried..hard to forget..in the night..i can't sleep and always cry..my dad told me dont cry.. everything is ok..then next day my mom's friend called Jero, he is my youngest brother..he told me that my love dog escaped na..i started to cry a lot and told my mom about it then she got mad at jero because she didnt wants me to know about it..my dad and i went to the house of my mom's friend..her name is Liza.. liza,her friends,my aunt carol,the guards,my dad and i tried to find my love dog..until liza found my love dog..my love dog saw me and my dad, she came to us..we hug him..i cried a lot..i told my dad that i wanted her to go back to our house..he said ok..we brought her..she was so happy..now my uncle is taking good care of her in markrina..we sometimes visit our dogs..we have two dogs there..my mom was cried too when she heard that our love dog escaped and lost.. now she is happy..we love our dogs so much..my boyfriend and i always pray for my 2 dogs to safe all day and good health.. :) thats all.. Justin? he is very sweet,patient and loving her family.. hmm my family are sad because he is retarded but we still support and love him so much..we accept him who he is.. :) we always pray for him.. Jerwin? she is sweet, understanding, sometimes lazy, studying hard and loving her family..we sometimes quarrel about things..she also defend her brothers and sister for the right to others.. Jero? he is sweet, little angry and loving his family.. he always protect girls my mom,jerwin and me.. he sometimes strict to girls..he didn't want one of commute alone.. :) thats all.... i thank God for me to have them in my life.. i always pray and ask God to protect us from dangerous and bad people..

1 Comments:

  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger kira yamato said…

    jerene,

    dogs are great pets but... they're annoying to me sometimes... i don't know why i'm so irritated when there's a dog beside me. :)


    :) migs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home