My Diary 2005-2006

Sunday, May 21, 2006

ALL ABOUT ME


Hi everyone, Im Jerene T. Justiniano.. im 19 yrs
old.. study at CSB im benildean haha..i live in
Makati.. i graduated prep in Sta Ana in manila.. i
graduated elementary and high school in SAID.
.I have 6 family..my dad, mom, older brother,me, younger
sister and youngest brother.
By the way,i love to cook but i need to learn more
about cook..i love swimming in the beach but i dont
know how to swim hehe but i want to learn how to
swim.. i love playing computer and fast type the
words but im not good so i will practice it..i can
paint well but not so good, just ok that i can do..
i love taking care dogs and cats..:)i love green
because of CSB..pink because of cheek..and white
because of angel..:)
I wish to have big house and have pet..because my
house is so small and not fit for dogs to stay
here..i wish to have a car but i am not that rich..i
wish to have a restaurant and bar, cafe internet and
petshop..
I have a boyfriend, his name is Mark A. Sampang.. i
have 3 bestfriends, their names are Mika, Cha and
Jesus..i have 3 closefriends, their names are Zach, Rap and
Jesus..i have a group(barkada)
Mika,Cha,Julia,Mark,Jeffrey,Felino and Zach..
I love to eat foods haha..im chubby, smile, simple
girl, understanding and friendly..People said im
simple girl, smile, understanding, chubby, cute and
friendly..
I love God soo much. i thank him to create
a beautiful person that's me..:) God is with us
always..i always pray to God about study,my
wish/dream, family, boyfriend, friends and peace the
world..sometimes my dream came true..:)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger kira yamato said…

    jerene,

    welcome to the world of bloggers. continue to express your thoughts, reflections and feelings through online journal. this will help you to improve your creative writing skills.

    migs :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home