My Diary 2005-2006

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

SUBJECT FOR DPLC






THERE ARE ONLY 5 SUBJECT.....ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS, FSL, FAITH AND INTRADE..
WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT ENGLISH? UMMM, VERY GREAT!!! ENGLISH IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUBJECT.. BECAUSE ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO LEARN HOW TO RIGHT GRAMMAR..:) AND IT MADE ME VERY VERY VERY ENJOY TO LEARN, TO HAVE ACTIVITY WITH GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL, REPORT AND RECEIPTATION.. AND ALSO READ A BOOK.. BUT ONE THING ABOUT HARRY POTTER..I THINK I CAN'T FINISH TO READ IT BECAUSE I NEVER WATCH AND READ HARRY POTTER 1 TO 5...NEVER EVEN ONCE..YOU KNOW WHAT? MY DAD BOUGHT ME BOOK HARRY POTTER. I JUST WANT TO HAVE MANY BOOK AND DVD. MY COLLECTION. BUT OK I CAN TRY MY BEST TO FINISH IT..I ALSO ENJOY TO EXPRESS MY EXPERINCE IN BLOGGER.. :) MICHAEL? I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU, UMM HOW IS MY GRAMMAR? VERY BAD?

MATH? UMM GREAT!!! Good teacher explain it very well and very clear.. just like what you did..weird because ago i always hate math until now im in csb i love math..i dont know why..i guess in elementary and HS teachers in Math taught me not so well..and sometimes not clear..

Faith? umm very good..:) i like that subject. enjoy activity! thats all..

FSL? good.. but sometimes not clear and very clear..especially explain.. i understand Rey Lee, he told me early that he is little knowing how to use sign language for FSL..:)

INTRADE? ok! not so good. Florissa is good in sign language but umm not good her grammae..sometimes i dont understand.. she is using write FSL.. i started not to like her..

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger kira yamato said…

    jerene,

    i'm glad that you enjoy every class meeting. my expectation is to sharpen your skills in becoming an effective reader. about your grammar??? you're good... if you want to improve more then you should practice more. remember: the more you give, the more you get.

    :) migs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home