My Diary 2005-2006

Sunday, August 06, 2006

my family and i wish to have a house here

We wish to have a house because we don't have a house here :( we can't afford to buy the house here, very expensive.. we can buy the house in province because cheap price but we don't like there because no mall,etc...... we love manila metro so much because there is having mall, etc...we want to buy the house. we always hope and pray.. we can wait until the money is right to buy the house. i feel it will take a long. :( i can't wait!!!!!!my mom,my sister and i talked last tueday about the house and want that picture for our future:




My parents dream room


my sisiter and i dream room

my brothers future room





my maids future rooms



my dogs future room




living room



dining room



kitchen room




we hope and pray God to help us to right house which is safe place.. we don't like the house where we stay its own by the government. we just rent. but not safe place and always dirty. sucks that place.. And also not allow pets to stay here because that house is too small and not fitting the dogs to stay here. :( we always think of them we miss them so much thats why we want to buy big house which fit for dogs to stay..

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger kira yamato said…

    jerene,

    to achieve your dreams you should work harder... remember: "no pain, no gain."

    :) migs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home