My Diary 2005-2006

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

How do i feel about CSB and my life?

i feel very very better and great because CSB is good discpline and little strict.. not same with my past school. they always excuse the students who not study, not finish study,etc..... but Csb not.. i feel good. im so happy. i really want all teachers to be more strict and discpline the students. i just dont want the students to feel cheap Csb because not strict..
im very happy to studying here, Csb was my dream to study when i was in elementary. i have new friends here especially my classmates. they are better than my ex classmates in SAID. because SAID were very picky, they want to have new friends who are smart and rich.. for me, no matter, i love the people and God. CSB are not picky, and they want to have new friends no matter who is ugly, poor,etc.... i admire them.. i am very happy to have them..
I just want you to know how do i feel now? umm i feel pressure because i am not ready about Harry Potter. but i try my best to finish it. and i have to discuss with my group.. i want to cry haha because i feel it seem i will feel panic on monday because of Harry Potter.
I pray to God to help me to be ready and not panic.. Hopefully.
You know what? i really want to be good in English like grammar and read well.I WISH im good in it already. I need someone to teach me well and always. But no one teach me.. :(
And i feel not happy with subject INTRADE because i dont want to see the FSL that teacher used it for grammar. Sometimes she seems force us to do what we dont like. But i still patient. At least i learned a lot the lesson.



you know what? im sad, i never see my bestfriend Mika, i dont know if we still bestfriend or what? At least i have friends here. :) you know i feel dont need to have one bestfriend because i feel bestfriend almost same with friends. i have a lot of friends. Anaditha and i are good friends, always togther and there for each other but i dont think of new bestfriend. i always think of good friends. i think good friends are better than bestfriend. Jean is also good friend, we always togther.

Now i feel need someone to be with me and advice me because i feel there is something wrong with my friendship and relationship.. I need my boyfriend Mark A. Sampang but he is busy, same with me. our house are so far. I wish he is my neighbor. I miss him soooooooooooooooo much..

I think i can wait until someone is free to going with me and advice me..:) and right time and the place..

i have something to ask you, umm how will i know if someone court me already without ask..?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger kira yamato said…

    jerene,

    regarding your coming report... i believe that you can do it and i hope that you will believe in yourself too.

    :) migs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home