My Diary 2005-2006

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I AM A BEACH BUM

i love swimming in beach.. i always go to the beach sometimes sept, oct, march,april and may with my friends and family.. i really enjoy it so much.. the beach makes me so cool and relax.. you know punta fuego, batangas? Many people go there, those who have memeber card for PF (punta fuego) rich people. my bestfriend Mika Sarimento have it.. i went there, boracay, subic bay, etc.. i really want to go to palawan with my friends someday.. you know my friends (girls) and i always wear bikini.. :) 8times batangas, 4times romblon, 4times subic bay and 2 boracay.. :) i want to go to australia because i heard there is nice beach but i am afraid because there are many shark haha. i love beach soo much even i dont know how to swim haha.. i just like it because it make me cool and relax..

Now i feel really want to go to beach because i have stress here. i need to go there to make me cool and relax but with my boyfriend haha..

you know what? my boyfriend and i wish to get marry near beach.. our honeymoon will be in boracay and palawan. WISH...... our wish: my name is Jerene J. Sampang. :) he said if my name is Jerene J. Sampang then he will be very happy..

we will do what we want from our dream.. :)


















































































2 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger kira yamato said…

    jerene,

    just between you and me... im hate beach... i prefer pool...

    :) migs

     
  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger Jerene said…

    Michael, umm how will i know if someone court me already??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home